Sophia Vinogradov, MD
Piper Meyer-Kalos, PhD
EPI-MINN consists of six Coordinated Specialty Care (CSC) teams across the state of Minnesota. EPI-MINN’s goal is to help CSC teams expand measurement-based care by implementing measures of symptoms, functioning, and cognition using state-of-the-art digital platforms. Clinicians will deliver assessment results to clients, along with personalized feedback using graphical reports to inform treatment-making decisions. In addition, EPI-MINN will offer clients the opportunity to enroll in a randomized controlled trial to examine mobile cognitive training and motivation enhancement applications embedded in CSC, compared to treatment as usual.
See the full list of EPI-MINN clinics
- Measurement Based Care (MBC): Conducting observational and longitudinal assessments of symptoms, functioning, and cognition using an online platform.
- Feedback Visit: Providing clients personalized interpretations of the MBC data that emphasize strengths and discuss areas for work.
- Cognitive and Social Cognitive Training, BrainHQ: Offering 30 hours of remote cognitive training including auditory and social cognition training.
- Personalized Real-Time Motivational Enhancement (PRIME) App: Using a smartphone-based app to enhance client motivation, work towards self-identified goals, connect with a virtual community of peers, and engage clients with motivation coaches.
- Integrated Individual Resiliency Training (IRT): Evaluating the need for cognitive strategies during the early stages of goal setting and follow through. IRT therapists integrate the cognitive information with treatment and goal-planning, and collaboratively select and teach cognitive self-management strategies to overcome cognitive challenges to goal attainment.
University of Minnesota Riverside
(Strengths and Early Stage Mood Disorders)
Human Development Center
St. Louis Park Clinic NAVIGATE Programs
Hennepin Healthcare HOPE Clinic
Human Development Center Comprehensive Behavioral HealthcareOpens a new tab
Riverside Strengths Program Adult ProgramOpens a new tab
Riverside Strengths Program Adolescent ProgramOpens a new tab
Riverside Early Stage Mood Disorders Program
The HOPE ProgramOpens a new tab
St. Louis Park Clinic Navigate ProgramOpens a new tab
Saint Louis Park, MN
EPI-MINN is supported by the National Institute of Mental Health under award number R01MH120589.